Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was thinking about asking for this for Christmas, i don't have a power washer and this seems to be a pretty good option. i would plan to use with CG's citrus wash + gloss and maxi suds....

anybody have this foam gun and can comment on it?

what exactly is the process for using the foam gun? foam, dwell, wash with mitt, then rinse and dry?

is the foam gun worth the money? :bubba:

thanks guys

·
Registered
479 Posts
A lot of people have that one and it seems to be the best out of all the hose foamers.

SON1C has the one from CG's and it works well for a hose powered foamer, if you don't think you'll ever get a pressure washer I'd say go for it.

For washing technique, check out this thread. A lot of us chimed into it and there is a lot of good information about washing with a foam gun.
http://www.moddedmustangs.com/forum...g/285510-son1c-need-help-cleaning-my-car.html

·
Banned
8,398 Posts
^

yeah I love mine, it's been great but I'd let go of it if someone wants it as I'm getting a PW in the spring and don't want two foam guns, I already have too much detailing equipment and supplies :lol

·
Registered
3,260 Posts
to much of a hassle when my car is never really dirty to even warrant the use of it. I maybe use it 3 times a season

1 - 9 of 9 Posts