Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey im wondering what mods i should put in my 94 gt first?? its already got 410 gears, CAI, x pipe and a MSD coil. I have alot of thoughts on what i want to do, but what would be the next best thing to do? Thanks

·
Registered
11,200 Posts
need to know your buget.

Maybe finish the rest of your exhaust (headers and cat back)
A good set of cylinder heads would be good if your buget permits it.

·
Registered
11,200 Posts
thats not a bad budget....What are you looking for ? power...braking...suspension ?

·
Registered
842 Posts
$ 1000 is a good start. if your budget ends their (or at least thats it for a while like next years tax time) than i say complete the mods you allready have a start on. a grand woint finish your exhaust,start a H/C/I swap and get a paint job if ya know what i mean. i've kinda bounced around on my build ,but one week i'm broke,and the next i'll make 5 grand in a week. if you got 1k to spend now and thats it for a while than i say sub frame conecters (a must after gears) springs, control arms, shocks, and finish the exhaust. if theirs some left over then look into the little stuff the car needs mantanance wise, belts, a/c fill, interior trim pc's, and so forth. i spend alot of time hitting the j/y's every two weeks or so looking for crap like that. the 05' seats i paid $58 bucks for was a j/y mod, and i've ben offered $300 for them from a guy i know that has a shop buying and selling mustang parts. be penny wise with your budjet and plan your mods out.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I was thinkin mostly street, but every once in a while to the strip. nothing die hard though. My friends keep tellin me a bigger TB will help alot but u guys have yet to mention it lol

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
Why does no one think about suspension first? Just because you get to the corner first doesnt mean your gonna make it around that bitch. lol

1 - 20 of 23 Posts