Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
It'll buff out...
5,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, so I just got home from work and my first customers car is waiting in the driveway. It's my father's bosses' 2011 or 2012 white Honda accord. I am reserving this thread for pictures, simple how to's, and more pics. :p here is some quick pics I snatched before going inside. I don't think this car has ever been washed and has been garage kept which is working to my advantage. Nothing to correct. Although, everything is FILTHY.

Trunk lid.

Roof. Sorry these pictures are awful, more tomorrow.

Hood lines.

I am going to be using a mix of OTC and online products. Exterior and interior.

·
Obsessed Detailer
8,609 Posts
OP, being white and not having very good lighting will trick you in this instance. I seriously doubt that theres no defects to correct on this paint. If he bought it at a dealer, then they washed it, if they washed it, then they scratched it lol.

Congrats on the detail man! I just did the P&L for my sidegig a few minutes ago, Im projected to make 65% back on what i spent on detailing products this year. Im hoping next year to see a number over 100%

·
Obsessed Detailer
8,609 Posts
Good to know. Its gonna be like 150 I believe.
Nice, now what are going to buy w/ it. :lol
Haha, thats what i gotta stop doing. I added up all the detailing products i bought this year. Pretty substantial number but ill eventually break even and when i do, ill then use what i make to buy more stuff.

·
It'll buff out...
5,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
what exactly are you doing? everything short of paint correction? take some good before and after pictures :yes
Yes. And I'm.pushing this back to tomorrow, its too cold to wash right now. I'm hoping the weather holds out.

·
Happy Man
2,472 Posts
I'm doing a paint restoration on my dads 05 gt and a full interior/exterior detail on my moms car for their xmas gifts. That's what they wanted. Gonna take some time lol.

·
It'll buff out...
5,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
After mothers synthetic wax on front end and my dirty V6.

Front end got a lot more depth and glass like after the carnauba. I'll take pics with a 50/50 on the hood, bear in mind I'm using my phone camera. :/

·
Obsessed Detailer
8,609 Posts
Looks good man, not to bad for an OTC detail.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts