Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am finally showing off my mostly stock 04 GT to MM! Got some good pictures today after detailing her and polishing up the wheels. Let me know what you think!

·
Bringing Yellow Back
10,928 Posts
i really like it

what size tires are you running?

·
I Handle Meat Entirely Way Too Much
8,744 Posts
very clean ride man
nice stance, and hella big tires in rear

looking good

·
Registered
408 Posts
The ultimate DIY man's garage you've got there! And that's one lustworthy ride man, I'm drooling over the rear stance. It's New Edges like yours that get me thinking about buying one

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
They are 315/35-17 Nitto 555's.

Probably my best investment so far has been the staggered 17's, fat tires, and H&R lowering springs. It really makes it stand out from the average mustang.

Thanks for all of kind words. Literally everything about this car was decided through lurking on this sight for years. Haha

·
Bringing Yellow Back
10,928 Posts
what is the size of the fronts?

those are the same rears i have

SEE^ lol

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
^I was just about to say that. Lol

Fronts are 275's but I went with Sumitomo's HTRZ2's...:sorry I was on a budget and I wasn't worried about cornering. :dunno I think there are 2 roads with curves within 20 minutes of me. Stupid kansas flat grid roads.

·
Zippy's Resident Milf
5,592 Posts
Very nice :yes

·
Wanna be show worthy.
11,838 Posts
What a beautiful car you got there man!

·
Registered
891 Posts
Nice looking ride, and love the garage. I have the same sizes as you, but mine or both Slipitomos. They have been lasting me a bit over a year. Lots of curvy roads out here in the country. I tend to be hard on tires. May move up to some Nittos next time. Again really nice looking Stang. Black and chrome go together like rice and gravy.

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
^rice and gravy? lol...

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
1 - 20 of 28 Posts