Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Pays in respect
2,891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered Friday, March 18th and it came on the 22nd, yesterday. That's really fast.

I got:

- Cold Air Intake (99-03) v6 [American Muscle]
- Mach 1 Grille Delete

These were my first modifications I did all by myself, no help other than the installation manuals online. I think I did pretty well! I was really happy all the screws/nuts/bolts were provided for everything including mounting the chrome pony :D

All in all, I can't wait to buy some more stuff. And for those of you looking, these are great to start out with. Simple and fun!

Thanks AM

·
Pays in respect
2,891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah, I can't wait to make my next purchase!

·
Premium Member
779 Posts
That's awesome! I'm glad we were able to get them out to you quickly. Very good choices, the Mach 1 grille delete is a must-have for the new-edge!

·
Pays in respect
2,891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks, I didn't realize American Muscle was located in PA, you guys are 40 Minutes away, no wonder it went so quickly! More reason to buy haha

I was at Advanced Auto Parts and this guy there was telling me about a Mustang place not too far away that did great work and I should look into them. I think he was talking about AM.. :p

·
Pays in respect
2,891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Do you guys have tuning and/or a shop there that actually does work too? It'd be sweet to have tuning done there or something.. but if not I got a dyno-jet 10mins away!

·
Premium Member
779 Posts
Currently, our shop is only for our own installation and tuning for R&D purposes and our project cars. Maybe down the road it's something we might expand in the future!

·
Pays in respect
2,891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey I'm curious if you'll ever offer dark charcoal/graphite colored mats for the Mustangs (99-04 in my case) and the 5.0 pro shifter. I could always wait, I was looking at the tri-axe from steeda as for a short throw but I heard the 5.0 is better. Stuck because I rather order from you guys.

·
Registered
327 Posts
I also live in PA, Pittsburgh to be exact. Shipping times from AM are AWESOME. Usually 1-2 days MAX. Got to love it

·
Registered
115 Posts
ur panic, i am also from PA. i didnt no AM was in PA?, i no cj ponyparts is located in harrisburg because ive been there a dozen times lol. well sence im only about an hour away in Williamsport i dont see the problem haha!

·
Pays in respect
2,891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
It's all good, I just wish they carried dark charcoal mats so I could order all at once from one place instead of various vendors :(

haha

@stangboy: definitely convenient :D

·
Registered
78 Posts
I live in LA came pretty quick. I orderd new tailaights, sequential lights and 8 inch attena just for the hell of it. wanted my stang to diffrent from the herd and now I need to catup to ones that are ahead. Want to but I JLT cold air intake with a custome tuner. Cant wait when thats install

1 - 13 of 13 Posts