That sounds badass!

·
Free Mouth Hugs
9,037 Posts
Sounds good man!! nice car :cool:

·
Registered
589 Posts
Jeez!! Give some info on the motor work plz!!

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
5.0 2v 950 from mmr, mmr oil pump, notched 11.1 teflon coated pistons, nitrous rings, comp 278 cams, stage 3 port job, with better valves. With a real real safe tune for break-in It put down 329.6 hp and 362 torque at 5200 rpm, shut car down at 5200 rpm, cant rev that high yet. All this through a stock manifold with 75mm tb, plenum on top with 30# injectors and lightning maf.

edit: exhaust mac long tubes, bbk offroad x, flowmaster super 44's. All this took me 2 years of hard work on this car and hard long hours at my real job to put this thing together.

·
Registered
600 Posts
edit: exhaust mac long tubes, bbk offroad x, flowmaster super 44's. All this took me 2 years of hard work on this car and hard long hours at my real job to put this thing together.
I'm assuming that wasn't through the mufflers, right?

·
Registered
2,508 Posts
damn thats badass love it

·
Free Mouth Hugs
9,037 Posts
:love

·
Registered
291 Posts
damn thats nice!!! alot of money in that thing!! hopefully it stays together, that would suck balls if the motor popped within the first couple months!

·
Registered
600 Posts
Its not much quiter though with mufflers, still rattles windows on my house at idle
cool. Do you have any clips through the mufflers? Mind sounded like crap with open headers, yours sound straight nasty!

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
cool. Do you have any clips through the mufflers? Mind sounded like crap with open headers, yours sound straight nasty!
not yet I got my axles out right now, putting in some 31's. I'll get some, soon as i get her up and running.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts