Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
best time of the day which keep in mind my elevation is 5800ft above sea level with a da of way worse on most days car ran 11.61 at 119.74 mph with a 1.58 60 ft...lauches need to be improved and shifting but not bad for up here

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Banned
11,614 Posts
for 94 your 1/8 can be faster, unless im just a boosted car noob. My junk last run before I got kicked out was a 7.2 at 94

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
probally can i am short shifting car first to second cuz it happens so fast after i launch..bogging car a tad in second..and could practice on shifting gears better..so yea could be quicker with practice..was first time racing my car since may of last year and last year it had about 200 less rwhp plus new suspesion and tires so still working on lauching and re learning how to drive the car

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
haha yea i spent all this money on a shift light and huge ass tach and dont even watch it till third gear lol just takes time to get use too

·
Banned
11,614 Posts
I just have a shift light in the vent by the driver door id love a tach for track day just hate the dam look

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
haha yea? i like it
depoends on how clean u mount it

·
Come at me bro
3,135 Posts
should be a lot left in the car.

why not go with a taller tire/less gear? I.E. 3.55's

my buddy josh will do it for dirt cheap. He is going to swap mine for $100 total including parts, if I decide to go 3.55/3.73

So let me know and I can send you his way if you decide to go that route.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
those are uncorrected numbers since everyone up here goes by them car is actually about 520rwhp up here lot higher elevation

1 - 13 of 13 Posts