Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,
So yesterday was my first day at the track. I went with a fellow member of this forum, and my other friend (who was very proud of his 19 second ranger). My goal for the day was a 14.2. I ran 7 times, with my times being; 14.46, 14.42, 14.38, 14.34, 14.28, 14.24, and on my last run I got a 14.19 @ 97.7..... I was happy that I achieved my goal so I quit while I was ahead and did not run again. 3 of the runs in the middle were against an E46 M3, and I beat him all three times which i was very proud of. I think overall I had a good day, achieving my 14.19 that I wanted, and beating a car that should have been faster than me multiple times.
I personally think the 14.19 is great for a basically stock auto mustang (CAI, TB, Plenum, Flowmasters) on my first time out. My next goal will be to add an O/R H pipe and a tuner and aim for a 13.9.

-BoLB

·
Registered
2,599 Posts
Not bad, right where you need to be. You got faster as the night went on, which means you were learning how to drive it, more than likely. That will probably continue to get better as you get more seat time too.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts