Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
GOODMORNING FELLOW MODDED MUSTANG OWNERS. MY NAME IS NICK, IM FROM UPSTATE NY. MY FAMILY IS OWNERS OF 4 GM DEALERSHIPS, SO IVE NEVER OWNED A FORD IN MY LIFE. THE OLDER I GET MY TASTE IN CARS HAVE CHANGED. I TOOK A RIDE IN A COUPLE MUSTANGS AND I FELL IN LOVE WITH THE SOUND.AND HOW FUN IT SEEM TO DRIVE AND DO DONUTS. SO GUESS WHAT I BOUGHT A 04 MUSTANG GT. I NEED HELP AND HAVE ALOT OF ANSWERS OF WHICH MODDS ARE BEST BANG FOR MY BUCK. ALSO LOOKING FOR A GOOD SHOP TO DO WORK FOR ME BECAUSE ALL I KNOW IS GM MECHANICS.:eek: MY CAR IS BONE STOCK AND WAITING FOR PARTS.HERE ARE SOME OF THE THINGS IVE BEEN LOOKING AT BUYING. 410 GEARS, UNDERDRIVE PULLYS, JLT COLD AIR INTAKE, SLP CAT BACK SLP CATTED X PIPE AND SOME KIND OF TUNNER. IM NOT SURE IF LONG TUBE HEADERS IS THE WAY TO GO RIGHT NOW SOUNDS LIKE A [email protected] TO PUT THEM ON. ALSO LOOKING AT SHORT THROW SHIFTER BUT HEAR LOTS OF STORIES OF HEAT PROBLEMS? PLEASE FEEL FREE TO HELP ME OUT.:) ASLO DONT MIND MY SPELLING FOR I WASNT A A+ STUDENT IN SCHOOL! IM 31 AND DRIVE TRAINS FOR A LIVING.:eek:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts