Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Everyone,

I just bought my first mustang about a week ago, and I'm pretty happy with it so far. I am actually more of an import guy, but my father-in-law as an '02 GT with some mods and it's pretty sweet. Was looking for a new daily and found this one for a sweet deal. Lookin forward to adding some performance mods to it soon. Let me know what you think. Thanks!!

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Everyone!

jamieg, I love my black wheels! You won't be disappointed!!

·
RIP Dennis
76,434 Posts
welcome to the circus...

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Nice car matey...
Like the colour too... Where do you normally import from?
Import From? I meant I am more into Nissan's, Toyota's and such. I work more on 350Z's and EVO's then anything. This is my first "Domestic".

·
MM's official Chevy guy
2,024 Posts
welcome and nice looking car, now put in a little work and clean up that engin bay.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
welcome and nice looking car, now put in a little work and clean up that engin bay.
Give me a break... I've had it for 5 days!! :D Already have plans to!!! Thanks for the feedback!

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Welcome to MM! And i hope you dont like imports like that pos honda in the background...
I do like Imports, but not Honda Civic's!!!! That is some kid that just moved into my complex from Texas. It looks worse in person! It is f*ckin hidious!!!

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks for the Welcome Everyone!!

·
MM's Coffee Addict
2,162 Posts
I do like Imports, but not Honda Civic's!!!! That is some kid that just moved into my complex from Texas. It looks worse in person! It is f*ckin hidious!!!
With that attitude, you are going to fit in just fine in these parts.

That's a beaut of a 6er you picked up. Engine needs a little degreaser but other than that, looks damn impressive.

Welcome.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts