Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Billy Weston
5,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went up to VMP on Friday. The First two passes I was having problems with it blocking me out of 3rd and 4th gear. The third pass I babied it and pulled off a [email protected] On the last pass getting it to shift a little harder it pulled a [email protected] sideways in first. It still has a good amount left in it. :)

·
Billy Weston
5,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Administrator
76,434 Posts
i never power shift..thats not babying it thats just saying you dont wana spend a lot for a new tranny lol
For CMY4D it is babying it...When he drives his car(s) he has been known to give it hell...

·
Billy Weston
5,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Finally made it back out and it knocked off a [email protected] with a 1.76 60ft..... 60 foots are worse than they were due to the new springs and the stock struts working against each other. I'm going to try and make it out there again before the termi shootout with the new struts if the ever come in.

·
November 08 ROTM
1,356 Posts
was this on street tires?

·
Billy Weston
5,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
was this on street tires?
No it was on et streets.... Currently it has Eibach drag springs, stock bilsteins up front and stock gt shocks in the rear. So when launching the car the front end would rise and once it lifted to a certain point the struts would pull the front end back down. Which caused it to unload the rearend. Hopefully the Strange 10 ways that were supposed to be here 10 days ago will show up soon.

·
Registered
915 Posts
DUDE!!!! I saw you running tonight, car launches sick. I had to cut my night short due to my diff going out on me. I was trying to meet up with you but all you did was run lol. Sick car man, congrats on the times.

·
Billy Weston
5,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
DUDE!!!! I saw you running tonight, car launches sick. I had to cut my night short due to my diff going out on me. I was trying to meet up with you but all you did was run lol. Sick car man, congrats on the times.
That sucks the diff broke. Yeah I was trying to get the car to hook. If it had it may have went 11.5s.....

nice times!!! i so wish i was back east. seems so easy for you guys to run such kick ass times.
Thanks man. Oh BTW did I mention this was done hotlapping the car with only a 2.8 pulley, canned tune, exhaust, straight axle, springs and rear tires.

·
2009 ROTY
5,646 Posts
hotlappin? yikes. no thanks on that one. thats a good way to burn a piston in these cars. seen it a few times out here. but that does make the numbers more impressive. god work for sure.

·
Registered
139 Posts
C MY 4D, you need to bring that car to MIR on oct 11th for the cobra shootout/track rental they are having. We currently have 37 signed up and need at least 40. It's gonna be a blast. Check it out over on moddularfords.com and svtperformance.com.

·
Billy Weston
5,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
C MY 4D, you need to bring that car to MIR on oct 11th for the cobra shootout/track rental they are having. We currently have 37 signed up and need at least 40. It's gonna be a blast. Check it out over on moddularfords.com and svtperformance.com.
LMAO I'm already on the list.....

1 - 20 of 25 Posts