Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
MM's Coffee Addict
2,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well my thanks to Matt for being so fast at replying to all my ?'s and have to say, that good of customer service is pretty hard to come by when dealing with internet transactions nowadays. Very impressed.

Just bought a turn signal sequencing kit from stangmods and for under $67 when other sites I've seen are selling theirs for around $130? Wow, I feel good knowing that I just saved a lot ...

I'll post a video (if I figure out how, lol) once I've got the kit installed, can't wait and again thank you Matt.

·
Achieving more N/A power!
3,156 Posts
$67? That sounds like an awesome price. I've been thinking lately that I want to get one of those, but haven't even began to start pricing it.

How hard is it to install?

Looking forward to the video...

·
MM's Coffee Addict
2,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
gills99stang said:
How hard is it to install?
Looking forward to the video...
Hardest part of the install was removing the taillights from the car. If you know how to splice wires together (and if you don't it's a piece of cake anyways) it's so simple it's rediculous. It comes with instructions, and pictured instructions are available via email if you so choose (which I did, lol) and took me roughly an hour total, to get them in. I have yet to see another stang with sequentials, and every time I turn them on people stare. I just love the effect. Obviously highly recommended. :D

Video in the works...hopefully....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts