Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Downloaded a pretty cool app for my Evo today that lets me HDR photos with ease. I must say, for a phone picture, this shot came out amazing. I'm very impressed with this app and the fact that it was free is awesome.

Here's a shot I took quick in my driveway.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Not bad for a phone app! :)

I do a lot of HDR at home. Here's one from this past weekend.
(shot with my Canon T1i and slightly over processed - on purpose!)

A lot of people don't like the over-processed look, but I use it from time to time just for fun.

·
Samurai Vomit Magnet
4,259 Posts
I dont care what the purists think, thats pretty.

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Not bad for a phone app! :)

I do a lot of HDR at home. Here's one from this past weekend.
(shot with my Canon T1i and slightly over processed - on purpose!)

A lot of people don't like the over-processed look, but I use it from time to time just for fun.
I like that. A little less processed and it would be perfect in my opinion.

·
Registered
133 Posts
I like that. A little less processed and it would be perfect in my opinion.
Yeah, I have a lot of those, too! :) I use HDR a lot to bring out the colors so they pop, but then I also use it to over-accentuate things as well. :) Here's the same pic with normal exposure straight off the camera:

Love that black 'Stang of yours!

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah, I have a lot of those, too! :) I use HDR a lot to bring out the colors so they pop, but then I also use it to over-accentuate things as well. :) Here's the same pic with normal exposure straight off the camera:

Love that black 'Stang of yours!
Heck even the unedited shot right off the camera is nice. Thanks man, yours looks good as well.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Most shots straight from the camera a bit flat and rather dull. HDR, when done "correctly" brings the photos a lot closer to what the human eye can perceive rather than what the camera can capture. I do a lot of both...HDR to correct for color, and HDR to over emphasize color. Both have their place. :)

·
Registered
3,219 Posts
Downloaded a pretty cool app for my Evo today that lets me HDR photos with ease. I must say, for a phone picture, this shot came out amazing. I'm very impressed with this app and the fact that it was free is awesome.

Here's a shot I took quick in my driveway.

Youve got a beautiful car man!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts