Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Hey Everybody, Come See How Hard I Parked!
13,873 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got to try it out yesterday and I am ****ing in love man! Thanks Nasty :cool: for convincing me to spend the extra cash. The things is amazing!:yes

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
Sounds like a win bro any pics! I wish I bought the 3401 instead of the PCXP oh well its cool because I also have the Makita 9227C:)

·
13,873 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sounds like a win bro any pics! I wish I bought the 3401 instead of the PCXP oh well its cool because I also have the Makita 9227C:)
No pics but I have a car show in a week and a half and the car will get completely done for that. Both cars actually! Wish my hood would get here in time! :mad:

I bought a Nikota rotary 7 years ago when I had nothing and was poor! To this day, the thing works great!

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
No pics but I have a car show in a week and a half and the car will get completely done for that. Both cars actually! Wish my hood would get here in time! :mad:

I bought a Nikota rotary 7 years ago when I had nothing and was poor! To this day, the thing works great!
Never heard of Nikota but you did a damn fine job using it on Shelby GT and Mach 1 :yes

·
Premium Member
22,435 Posts
Yeah I used my Flex 3401VRG the other day on my fiance's hood that a Ford dealer destroyed. It removed the majority of defects, about 90% in about a minute, 2' x 2' section. I was very impressed. It looks like the dealer used a damn Scotch Brite pad on the car in a lot of spots.

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
Yeah I used my Flex 3401VRG the other day on my fiance's hood that a Ford dealer destroyed. It removed the majority of defects, about 90% in about a minute, 2' x 2' section. I was very impressed. It looks like the dealer used a damn Scotch Brite pad on the car in a lot of spots.
Dealerships really need to get their **** straight...but we all know they wont unless someone complains.

·
13,873 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Dealerships really need to get their **** straight...but we all know they wont unless someone complains.
Hey now, I was a detailer at a dealership more many years! I did pretty good work!

but you are right, a majority of people don't know what they are doing.

·
Premium Member
22,435 Posts
No doubt. The majority, and I mean the MAJORITY, have no idea... They offered to fix it but I've seen their work so I said not to worry about it. :mad:

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
Hey now, I was a detailer at a dealership more many years! I did pretty good work!

but you are right, a majority of people don't know what they are doing.
Well I know your good man, but most dealership detailers...hacks...cough, haha dont have a clue what the hell they are doing.

No doubt. The majority, and I mean the MAJORITY, have no idea... They offered to fix it but I've seen their work so I said not to worry about it. :mad:
Good thing you did than man they would have just made it even worse.

·
13,873 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I once say some dude claying a car, drop the clay on the ground, wipe it off a bit and keep going like nothing ever happened!

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
I once say some dude claying a car, drop the clay on the ground, wipe it off a bit and keep going like nothing ever happened!
Thats just horrible:eek:

·
RIP Dennis
76,434 Posts
Luckily the dealerships around here hire real detailers here for the most part...

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
Luckily the dealerships around here hire real detailers here for the most part...
Have you taken it in again recently I am surprised that they actually used CG products.

·
RIP Dennis
76,434 Posts
Have you taken it in again recently I am surprised that they actually used CG products.
Nah it only goes there ever 5K miles...So it has about a month or...But even other dealerships around here use actual detailers as well...I saw a local "traveling" detailer in the parking lot of my sons school...I stopped and talked to him and he claims he averages about $70K a year going to all the local dealerships doing details...I just thought that way crazy...But he also said he works 12 hours a day 6 days a week...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts