Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
11,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any opinions? i know tons of people have the 40 series but reading about the super 44s makes them sound like an improved version of the 40s? time for mufflers so i wana make babies cry when i drive by

·
Registered
334 Posts
Flowmasters aren't the loudest thing out there, they just have that 2 chamber gurgle to them.

I haven't personally heard the 44s, but you might consider some straight through designs for volume.

·
Banned
11,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah i was considering magnaflows again, had them on my 94 and liked them, just looking for opinions, performance is priority over sound

·
Registered
685 Posts
I have the american thunder cat back combined with a o/r x-pipe. It is pretty damm loud and deep almost too loud.

·
Banned
11,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
oh yeah i have my offroad h pipe sitting in my room, my car has "turbo mufflers" which i think are made by cherry bomb haha i hate them

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
i like magnaflows sounds myself

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
glasspacks FTL :p......and nolife knows its true

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
cant beat the 40 series it will be loud with the dumps trust me james as soon as we dump that bitch u are gonna piss yourself..

·
Registered
301 Posts
you want a MEAN sound? its kinda redneck but get some purple Hornies straight off of your headers.

heres a vid.

·
Registered
6,000 Posts
ok well to blurt out my opinion there are a couple different 40 series mufflers..the delta flow one, super 40 and original 40...original 40 sounds the best by far but IMO cuz i run them the super 44's are incredible..i dont have mine running right yet to post a video but this is a close as i could find, this one is a little more raspy then mine cuz of x-pipe..but you get the point...

·
Banned
11,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
**** they sound nice! if i end up buying new mufflers im pretty sure im going with the super 44s

·
Registered
6,000 Posts
yeah i've had mine on for about 2 weeks now and i still dont have mine dialed it right yet with my mildly ported heads and fcam..along with bbk eqaul shortys and bbk o/r h-pipe its the smoothest sounding stang around right now...sounds alittle like the newer 4.6L's with super 44s...i love it

1 - 17 of 17 Posts