Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
MM's Resident Ginger
2,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where to get the 2004 Mustang 40th Anniversary model floor mats? I bought my Mustang and there were no floor mats in it :(

·
MM's Resident Ginger
2,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah ebay is about the only place i have seen them but as far as i know there are special floor mats for the Anniversary Edition. i want them really bad. The guy that i bought the car from said that when he got it there weren't floor mats or that cup holder insert that makes it possible to put a normal size cup in it without it flopping out.lol

·
Registered
1,930 Posts

·
MM's Resident Ginger
2,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah when i was typing that i somehow forgot that the page is dark grey.lol. as soon as i posted i was like...**** red is hard to read.lol

·
Registered
23 Posts
good luck with finding a set. I'm looking too. When I bought mine it had regular Mustang floor mats so at least there was something.

·
MM's Resident Ginger
2,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Haha..i think the developer that made that site hates you guys.lol

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Dreamweaver ftw

and ford racing floor mats pwn stock

·
Registered
15 Posts
You might also try a local dealership, if you happen to have a good one to work with. The dealership that I use got me a set of embroidered GT mats for $70 last month.

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
I think the "GT" floor mats from AM look cool...but not for the price! My no name autozones work just fine:D

·
MM's Resident Ginger
2,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I dont get why floor mats are so damn expensive. it makes no sense.i might get the GT mats

1 - 20 of 23 Posts