Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if there were any Modded Mustang members in North Florida. Specifically the Jacksonville and Orange Park area.

·
Registered
441 Posts
I'm stationed a little bit closer in Fort Walton Beach, if you get something big enough going I might take the 4 hour trip to come check it out. Have family over there in Jacksonville too.

Jeremy

·
Premium Member
960 Posts
Im in pensacola and for you two NWF cats there is a mustang show ALL THIS WEEKEND at the pensacola interstate fairgrounds. Im hitting the dyno tomorrow then Holt then the show. If you are down let me know

·
Registered
441 Posts
dangit man! lol I just left yesterday and am in SC on vacation for a bit! mad i missed it.

do you ever goto bayfront?

·
Registered
217 Posts
Im in Navarre, and plan on attending the show in Pensacola! I'll be going Friday afternoon for sure, possibly again Sat or Sun? 1st time, how often do you go up to holt?

·
Premium Member
960 Posts
@ Jeremy, Bayfront was a problem scene when i went there years ago. havent been in awhile, lead to alot of street racing. lol. When you get back we need to get a meet together. There is a weekly Car Meet on 9mile rd, been once in the stang, it was cool. Alot of Hot rods!!

@Ghost
Tonight will be the first time i go to holt in the stang. I will be at the show Saturday and sunday for sure. Shoot me a Pm and ill try to get up with you there!

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Hey Silver Ghost I'm local to Jacksonville and a member of the Modern Mustangs of Jacksonville.

There are a few MM members on here from Jacksonville and St Augustine.

Check the post I put up for Valdosta April 2nd, and check out the MMJAX website. It's not very active with posts, but we do post up what's going on for events.

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
No offense but you guys out in the panhandle are not considered north Florida. That area is called the Panhandle, anything west of I-75 is the panhandle of Florida.

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
I'm in Jax.. westsiiiiiide! lol. good to see some locals on here.. none of my buddies have stangs

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
Do you jacksonville guys know any good (and reasonable) mustang shops here locally if I ever need any major work I dont feel like doing?

·
Premium Member
960 Posts
No offense but you guys out in the panhandle are not considered north Florida. That area is called the Panhandle, anything west of I-75 is the panhandle of Florida.
Hmmm... Thats funny cause I've lived here for 20 years and this is called NORTH west florida. Just because we are on the panhandle doesnt mean we aren't North Florida.

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
Do you jacksonville guys know any good (and reasonable) mustang shops here locally if I ever need any major work I dont feel like doing?
Hurricane Performance deals with mainly mustangs and they do a very good job...

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
There's a guy in MMJAX who works on Mustangs at his garage located behind his house. He was a Ford Technician before going out on his. JoeBob Motorsports. He has done some work for myslef and others in the club. His prices are more reasonable than other shops, as he doesn't have any overhead.

Hurricane Performance can be rather slow in getting work done.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I spent most of my life in Jacksonville... went to high school in Orange Park. I'll be headin back there soon enough...

Real cool Mustang guy in OP is Ricky.. runs a piece of crap muffler shop by the name of "J.R.'s" Crazy guy... been on Pinks a few times with his Fox body.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts