Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Just Cheesin'
7,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recommend them 100% over anything else. I have been through glass packs and thrush welds. I just got some 40s today and man do they sound good. The Glass packs just sound like **** in general. The welds sound nice, but after a few months, that crap out. (the tack welds inside gave way and they rattled like crazy)

I will have a vid up as soon as it stops raining.

·
Just Cheesin'
7,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lol. Where is it coming from?

P.S. Video is uploading. IDK why it wont pick up the deepness though.
This Saturday I'll record my burnout with a good camera so it should get good sound.

·
MOAR BOOST
9,163 Posts
I'm not sure. It was coming from where my headers met up to my H pipe.
But then I put longtubes on the other day. Now it sounds like its either coming from my headers maybe.
I think I might run some seafoam and try to see

·
Just Cheesin'
7,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I need to seafoam mine too. I haven't in a long while.

·
Just Cheesin'
7,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
GPs

Welds

40s

·
Just Cheesin'
7,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
3,702 Posts
All I have on mine is the stock exhaust that splits to two 40's and I love it, had it on for about a year / 6,000 miles ( I dont drive much haha )

·
Just Cheesin'
7,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I have..

Pacesetter long tubes
No cats
X-pipe
40s
Dumps

Blam.

·
Certified Bwaloligisit
28,086 Posts
flowmasters is a great choice. Just got to suck it up and pay the price. Besides, they sure can take a beating from the road.

·
The soul stealing Ginger
5,864 Posts
I have MAC Longtubes, H-pipe, High-flo Catalytic converts, , flowmaster 40s. I seafoamed Yesterday, going to do it again, maybe today or tomorrow, no leaks underneath from what i could tell, but im going to check again.

·
Registered
730 Posts
hmm i must say i expected it to sound different.. it sounds great at idle and great over all but mine with 40's doesnt sound like that at all. i guess it must be the x pipe and being dumped

·
Just Cheesin'
7,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I have MAC Longtubes, H-pipe, High-flo Catalytic converts, , flowmaster 40s. I seafoamed Yesterday, going to do it again, maybe today or tomorrow, no leaks underneath from what i could tell, but im going to check again.
Use that stuff sparingly. I found out the hard way.

·
Premium Member
330 Posts
I recommend them 100% over anything else. I have been through glass packs and thrush welds. I just got some 40s today and man do they sound good. The Glass packs just sound like **** in general. The welds sound nice, but after a few months, that crap out. (the tack welds inside gave way and they rattled like crazy)

I will have a vid up as soon as it stops raining.
We’re glad that you like your Flowmaster mufflers! You should submit your video to Flowmaster’s Show Us Your Flows contest. We give away prizes every week! You could be a winner next week.

Check out some recent winners:

Brandon Whisler, Dallas, TX

Matthew English, Bellevue, NE

1 - 20 of 21 Posts