Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey MM, I was wondering how much it would cost to have a Flowmaster Original 40 Series Offset Muffler installed on my stang * i am not looking for an exact price but a general idea.

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Are you buying the mufflers and tips yourself and having someone fab a system up for you? Or are you buying the mufflers and tips from the shop and having the install everything?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i have a v6 so its one pipe and i am buying a Flowmaster Original 40 Series Offset Muffler, and i am looking into buying a tip but everthing else would be stock

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
FYI if you would like a better sound you could go with 2 mufflers. An exhaust shop will be able to fab up the 2 mufflers. While you are there, if you want, you could ask them to fab you up an H pipe, it will be a little bit more though.

To get a better idea of what Im talking about sounds like, http://www.moddedmustangs.com/forums/v6-mustangs/79415-official-exhaust-thread-clips.html

Also go onto youtube and just search v6 mustang exhaust

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
No problem man. Any questions just ask.

And if you do go with the flows, tips and and an H pipe Ive heard price ranges from $350-400.

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
+1 get true duals... flow original 40's and an H-pipe sound amazing for 6ers :)

and like he said, around $300 bucks

·
Registered
990 Posts
for dual exhaust flowmasters with tips i paid 450 at midas

·
Registered
2,236 Posts

^2.5inch dual flowmaster exhaust, 3.5 in tips, O/R H pipe, and Longtube headers.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
I paid $420 for mine. That included muffler, tips, piping, work. Mines a true dual exhaust. I dont have an H pipe so the pipes are seperate for each side.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts