Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Who Care's ... Boost It!
538 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WTF is that? It don't smell like fuel but yet, don't smell like coolant. Autozone dumbasses said it's condensation from the hot/cold/hot/cold changing weather but I'm no idiot. Condensation don't just magically forms enough water in the t/b to leak. At first I thought I had my fuel pressure waaay to high but hell, don't smell fuel and that's weird.

When it leaks, it's very small and it's coming from the bottom of my t/b spacer and drips on my valve cover. It's not fuel because it don't smell like fuel so any ideas?

·
Who Care's ... Boost It!
538 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If that's the case, you beleive I should replace the lower gaskets ? I did the upper already from that upper/lower kit from Fel-pro which works awsome. So I need to take the lower mani off and replace the gaskets to huh

·
Registered
540 Posts
How could it be the lower manifold gaskets if its dropping under the t/b? I Dont get that.

More likely its the throttle body to egr spacer gasket thats leaking. Double check that its not anti freeze, that would be most logical place to leak. Unless you have a cold air intake that sucks a lot water when driving in wet conditions, but that wont sound very likely.

·
Who Care's ... Boost It!
538 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well I know it's the gasket because I took it off beause the last guy super he-man torqued the bolts so I had to take it off other ways and being from the gasket. I will check if it's anti freeze. If so, how to fix that? Remove that black pipe **** and run the strong blue heater hose to the water pump and to the block?

·
Registered
184 Posts
If that's the case, you beleive I should replace the lower gaskets ? I did the upper already from that upper/lower kit from Fel-pro which works awsome. So I need to take the lower mani off and replace the gaskets to huh
I would just change the egr spacer gasket or check the two hoses that go up to it. they mught be cracked. that maybe leaking.

·
Who Care's ... Boost It!
538 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok I will do that, seems to have some "phantom" fluid over the tb spring bracket too so I will replace the gasket and look at the hoses and replace as needed.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts