Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up my 2003 Cobra yesterday. Man this car is sick.

From what I know it has a 2.9 pully, Slip on cat back, Sgt 3 clutch, Short throw shifter and a K&N filter. But thats it.

I do know the Boost peg's out past 10 when im on it but thats about it. Otherwise all stock with 60K on the OD.

Im used to Turbos, but not SCers. I look forward to making this car nasty.

·
I love to skydive
17,286 Posts
Welcome to mm :wave

What turbo'd cars did you have/used to?

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks,

Well my first taste of boost was am 88 Ford thunderbird Turbo Coupe. Fun but young and dumb. Wrecked it into the back of an F-150 on some black Ice

But I currently own a 2004 Dodge Neon SRT-4. Fun car but I have had it for over 7 years and done just about all I want to do to it. Dyno'd at 354WHP on pump with the Stage 3 kit.

Ill be parting it out slowly and selling it in the spring. The cobra needs the garage spot now.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks. Its a fun car for sure, and I have to say.. I have had quite a few mustangs in my rear view over those years in it.

But I just cant get over the raw power and sound of a SC'ed V8

And the money it took me to get that car where it is, if it was invested into a car like this... it would be a whole lot more car thats for sure

·
Registered
729 Posts
Damn nice cobra man, and looks like you had some other nice rides aswell imo the cobra beats all of em! :p And welcome man

·
RIP Dennis
76,434 Posts
Nice! I used to live in hampton when I had my mustang...Then moved to the burg which is where I am trying to get back to now!

·
Registered
384 Posts
Welcome to the forum brother (literally) car looks great, should be a blast

·
Registered
972 Posts
Car looks beautiful.. Did you pick that up from a dealership in the area? I'm pretty sure i saw that car listed on Craigslist. I'm wayyy jealous!!

If you have a Facebook, join the group "757 Mustangs" A lot of guys use that in our area. And also quite a few cobra guys. I know a lot of them are trying the set up some track days in the spring time. Hopefully i get to see that thing is person sometime soon!

Congrats on the AWESOME new ride

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks brother, good to see you on here. And your car looks great. I cant wait til you get that thing built up.

@DJ, yeah the car was on craigslist thats how I found it. I bought it out of VA beach at a place called Imports of Tidewater.

I have already joined the 757 mustangs facebook page so I hope to meet up with a few of you guys soon. I appreciate the comps. Its a fun car for sure.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
thanks again everyone for the welcome.

Keep me posted on meets and all that, Im down for sure. As long as there isnt snow or salt on the ground ill be out.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts