Modded Mustang Forums banner

FnG from VA

775 views 20 replies 12 participants last post by  Braves10 
#1 ·
Just picked up my 2003 Cobra yesterday. Man this car is sick.

From what I know it has a 2.9 pully, Slip on cat back, Sgt 3 clutch, Short throw shifter and a K&N filter. But thats it.

I do know the Boost peg's out past 10 when im on it but thats about it. Otherwise all stock with 60K on the OD.

Im used to Turbos, but not SCers. I look forward to making this car nasty.

#5 ·
Thanks,

Well my first taste of boost was am 88 Ford thunderbird Turbo Coupe. Fun but young and dumb. Wrecked it into the back of an F-150 on some black Ice

But I currently own a 2004 Dodge Neon SRT-4. Fun car but I have had it for over 7 years and done just about all I want to do to it. Dyno'd at 354WHP on pump with the Stage 3 kit.

Ill be parting it out slowly and selling it in the spring. The cobra needs the garage spot now.

#9 ·
Thanks. Its a fun car for sure, and I have to say.. I have had quite a few mustangs in my rear view over those years in it.

But I just cant get over the raw power and sound of a SC'ed V8

And the money it took me to get that car where it is, if it was invested into a car like this... it would be a whole lot more car thats for sure

#12 ·
Nice! I used to live in hampton when I had my mustang...Then moved to the burg which is where I am trying to get back to now!

#14 ·
Car looks beautiful.. Did you pick that up from a dealership in the area? I'm pretty sure i saw that car listed on Craigslist. I'm wayyy jealous!!

If you have a Facebook, join the group "757 Mustangs" A lot of guys use that in our area. And also quite a few cobra guys. I know a lot of them are trying the set up some track days in the spring time. Hopefully i get to see that thing is person sometime soon!

Congrats on the AWESOME new ride

#15 ·
Thanks brother, good to see you on here. And your car looks great. I cant wait til you get that thing built up.

@DJ, yeah the car was on craigslist thats how I found it. I bought it out of VA beach at a place called Imports of Tidewater.

I have already joined the 757 mustangs facebook page so I hope to meet up with a few of you guys soon. I appreciate the comps. Its a fun car for sure.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.