Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to say this seems to be one hell of a forum. I am new to mustangs but have had many old cars. I was lucky enough to pick up a 1994 Mustang Convertible with a V6 for $400. The guy said he was tired of putting the money in it and he thought it needed a transmission because it was slipping. So i thought what the hell I had a 302 and C4 in the garage that I was going to use for my Boxtop 63 galaxie but instead went with a 351 so 400 bucks was a steal. I bought the car, transmission was fine but it needed a fuel pump which is why it was "slipping" hesitating actually. It has a bbk cold air intake that exits out the inner fender and edelbrock headers with dual exhaust. I don't know much about the V6 but I am sure if I have any issues I will be able to fine them here.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I just wanted to say this seems to be one hell of a forum. I am new to mustangs but have had many old cars. I was lucky enough to pick up a 1994 Mustang Convertible with a V6 for $400. The guy said he was tired of putting the money in it and he thought it needed a transmission because it was slipping. So i thought what the hell I had a 302 and C4 in the garage that I was going to use for my Boxtop 63 galaxie but instead went with a 351 so 400 bucks was a steal. I bought the car, transmission was fine but it needed a fuel pump which is why it was "slipping" hesitating actually. It has a bbk cold air intake that exits out the inner fender and edelbrock headers with dual exhaust. I don't know much about the V6 but I am sure if I have any issues I will be able to fine them here.
Since I had to be 1 or greater to post a picture here it is.

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
nice! great deal bro!

this forum is awesome. Whatever you need help with, just ask and im sure someone on here can help you or at least point you in the right direction.

Welcome to MM!

·
Registered
281 Posts
good deal on the car

and Edelbrock doesnt make V6 headers

·
Registered
923 Posts
nice ride. I had a 96 convertible in black.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts