Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
KILLER
1,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
thats me, another new guy. Just bought a Black 2010 GT. Love it. Its my second own. I have a 73 convertible with 60,000 miles on it. All original and keeping it that way. Bought the GT last week and started Modding it with what i can afford. So far i have a Saleen grille, 1/4 window vector scoops, side scoops, 281 badging for under the GT emblem, HID headlight kit, headlight blackouts, Roush spoiler, black leather seats (replace the factory cloth), tinted the windows and looking for some flat black rims and a short throw and that is about it for a few months. Im not a gear head so much of this is new to me... ill be asking lots of questions:) i live at FT Benning GA and hopefully there will be some events in my area soon.

·
Registered
342 Posts
gotta get under the hood and free up some ponies! I bet it looks nice, any pics?

·
Registered
705 Posts
Welcome and agree!! Pics!!

·
KILLER
1,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
pics soon.. i wanna get the rims painted or bought first.. and maybe a roush front end.. then pics lol.. and of course i want to work under the hood but it seems everything you do leads to another mod you must do to get full potential out of the last mod and i cant afford that chain of events yet. maybe an exhaust soon..

·
Zippy's Resident Milf
5,592 Posts
:wave Welcome to MM :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts