Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Potato
1,159 Posts
Foam cannon like a power washer or foam gun like a Gilmour?

·
TwinScrew Boostin'
846 Posts
I use a MTM Next generation Foam Cannon From CG.

I use a Karcher Wal-mart pressure washer.

2oz of shampoo with 30oz of water.

Gives thick foam, but the pressure washer makes a big difference on the foam thickness.

My electric karcher puts out nice foam, but the Honda Gas pressure wash I use in the CG video throws out SHAVING CREAM. So the P/W has a huge impact on the final results.

·
Potato
1,159 Posts

Gives thick foam, but the pressure washer makes a big difference on the foam thickness.

My electric karcher puts out nice foam, but the Honda Gas pressure wash I use in the CG video throws out SHAVING CREAM. So the P/W has a huge impact on the final results.
I was just looking at this an hour ago, if it busted would you buy it again?

·
Potato
1,159 Posts
Well, The walmart one did bust once after almost 2 years.

So what i did was bought another one, and put the broken one in the box and returned it lol.

Thug life.
sigh.... i do this with clay bars

·
Banned
8,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

the expert! thanks!
Well, The walmart one did bust once after almost 2 years.

So what i did was bought another one, and put the broken one in the box and returned it lol.

Thug life.
lol :facepalm: thats awesome in a ****edup way
And this is the reason I open all my **** up before buying said ****. Cuz of you guys!

Sent from my XT907 using AutoGuide.Com Free App
lol honestly!

·
Potato
1,159 Posts
I just look for the mothers sticker seal... Drop the clay or its been used up... goes back to walmart... I honestly only have bought one clay bar set from mothers.. 4th time claying the cars. I can't believe I admitted to this on here...

·
Registered
479 Posts
MTM Nxt Gen Foam Cannon w/ Honeydew SnowFoam

2.2 GPM 2400PSI Pressure Washer

2.5oz snowfoam filled the rest up with hot water and got these results

Not quite like shaving cream but still really thick. It was really cold outside and we have well water that was super cold so that might have something to do with it. My first time using it so I think with some more tuning and different dilutions I can get shaving cream. And maybe not freezing cold ground water. :lol

1 - 13 of 13 Posts