Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Obsessed Detailer
8,609 Posts
haven't used either yet but I'd pickup honeydew before maxi, its much more concentrated
Its more concentrated but I use 1oz of Maxisuds 2 per 3.5 gallons of water and it goes a long way. DO NOT use MS2 @ 1oz per gallon it will strip your wax, ask me how i know....lol. 1oz in your bucket with 3-4 gallons is plenty slick while being easy on your wax.

Ive been using Maxisuds 2 since about april and i love the stuff, i do wanna try something new and Honeydew is a contender.

The only thing that gets me is on the CG video showcasing Honeydew, the foam the guy gets is horrible, i get WAY better soap in my foam lance lol.

I may have to give it a proper review for my guys as ModdedMustangs :)

This is how Modded rolls with the MS2 @ 2-3oz in the foam lance. And this is with a pretty cheap pressure washer, nothing big.

DSCN0554 by ModdedMach, on Flickr

DSCN1789 by ModdedMach, on Flickr

·
Obsessed Detailer
8,609 Posts
Thanks guys Im gOing to pick up a gal of honeydew then next time ill try maxi suds
BTW I saw Mr. Pink is that good or no?
It's supposed to be the new best thing, but what else is new with cg lol
You'll enjoy any of them but personally in your shoes I'd be picking up snowfoam
What he said^ Cg is a great company but they have a bad habit of coming out with "new" products that are the "best" and "latest" and have some ground breaking new ingredient or something lol.

Mr Pink is supposed to be very sudzy, but MS2 already is and there are more factors than just the soap you use when it comes to making foam.

The next one on my list is Honeydew, as soon as DC gets it in a gallon :)

·
R.A.D
5,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
What he said^ Cg is a great company but they have a bad habit of coming out with "new" products that are the "best" and "latest" and have some ground breaking new ingredient or something lol.

Mr Pink is supposed to be very sudzy, but MS2 already is and there are more factors than just the soap you use when it comes to making foam.

The next one on my list is Honeydew, as soon as DC gets it in a gallon :)
Just bought a gallon today from ag. Can't wait

·
Obsessed Detailer
8,609 Posts
Nice, post a picture of your foam and what dilution you used.

·
R.A.D
5,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ive used meguiars glold class. I use about 2-4oz then the rest with luke warm water.

This is about 1-2 minutes of dwelling.
Also It came out like shaving cream which what Im trying to achieve.

·
Banned
8,398 Posts
i think its over rated, not very sudsy, not high in lubricity, I don't like the smell, the color, the dilution ratio, its not that great of a deal especially compared to cg soaps, I don't think the cleaning power is that great, I can go on.. :lol

·
R.A.D
5,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
i think its over rated, not very sudsy, not high in lubricity, I don't like the smell, the color, the dilution ratio, its not that great of a deal especially compared to cg soaps, I don't think the cleaning power is that great, I can go on.. :lol
yeah I noticed that, It doesn't dissolve dirt that well.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts