1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
I have the a PWM foam cannon for my Karcher 5.85 M pressure washer and a foam gun from Autogeek that I got about 2 years ago. The cannon kicks its ass all day long, but the foam gun is still a great tool and works great. I would get this kit you get plenty of good products with it:)

Foamaster foam blaster foam car wash gun

or

FOAM BLASTER FOAM GUN FOAMBLASTER FOAM CANNON

PWM Foam cannon aka foam lance

Foam gun

NOT SURE WHATS UP WITH PHOTO BUCKET??

·
Wax on, Wax off
7,738 Posts
I have the non-pressure washer version. I use it as a pre-soak with washes. It works very good to get that top layer of dirt off, and reduce chances of scratching the car.

Danny, You have used up your bandwidth for the month. You have a limited number of megabytes that can be transfered from your account per month. If your image is 1mb, each time someone loads it, 1mb is deducted from your month's quota. At the end of the month, it resets.

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
I have the non-pressure washer version. I use it as a pre-soak with washes. It works very good to get that top layer of dirt off, and reduce chances of scratching the car.

Danny, You have used up your bandwidth for the month. You have a limited number of megabytes that can be transfered from your account per month. If your image is 1mb, each time someone loads it, 1mb is deducted from your month's quota. At the end of the month, it resets.
So at the end of the month my photos will be back up?

·
Wax on, Wax off
7,738 Posts
Should be, ya.

They are all still there. Its just not letting them load anymore since the bandwidth quota has gone over. I personally have a Pro Account. I have so many pics on there I can't even navigate them half the time Lol.

·
RIP Dennis
76,434 Posts
I know the next thing I will be buying is one of CG deals...

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
okay guys...so don't hate!

but my girl has of those flower growers in a bottle that you attach to the hose and spread it around the yard...it looks exactly like the first foam gun...

would this not be enough??? i mean technically it's doing the same thing, except ill just wash it out and put in the presoak?!

·
Registered
242 Posts
I believe he is talking about the bottles like weed b gone and stuff. They are basically concentrated and when you hook them to hose, the water mixes with the chemicals and sprays out. They actually make a house and window cleaner that shoots out soap like a foam gun. You just have to adjust the nozzle for the amoutn of pressure. I have no idea if it will work the same way with car soap.

·
Premium Member
22,435 Posts
I believe he is talking about the bottles like weed b gone and stuff. They are basically concentrated and when you hook them to hose, the water mixes with the chemicals and sprays out. They actually make a house and window cleaner that shoots out soap like a foam gun. You just have to adjust the nozzle for the amoutn of pressure. I have no idea if it will work the same way with car soap.
And they Gilmour (mfg of the auto foam gun) foam gun that is used for landscaping that is very similar to an actual foam gun. Not the bottles that Miracle Grow and Windex uses...

·
RIP Dennis
76,434 Posts
okay guys...so don't hate!

but my girl has of those flower growers in a bottle that you attach to the hose and spread it around the yard...it looks exactly like the first foam gun...

would this not be enough??? i mean technically it's doing the same thing, except ill just wash it out and put in the presoak?!
I would just buy a CG Foam Gun...lol

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
I would just buy a CG Foam Gun...lol
Haha just throwing the idea out there to see what you guys thought!

I think i might just invest into a power washer...already have the pressure tank...sooo why not!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts