Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is there any way to get the lighting inside of them to be blue? the buttons im talkin about are the ones just in front of the shifter...anyone have any ideas?

·
Registered
975 Posts
is there any way to get the lighting inside of them to be blue? the buttons im talkin about are the ones just in front of the shifter...anyone have any ideas?
there is an led in them change that and you might be able to. just take one out and pull the button part straight out of the switch.

·
Registered
2,556 Posts
im not 100% sure cuz i dont have those buttons in my 99 but if i had to guess they are size #94 mini wedge 12v bulbs. those are the ones behind the ac/heat controls at least, i swapped all of mine to blue :)

·
MM's official Chevy guy
2,024 Posts
there is an led in them change that and you might be able to. just take one out and pull the button part straight out of the switch.
true, but i think there also may be a tint that also changes the coler so you may have to scrape that off to.

·
Premium Member
14,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
true, but i think there also may be a tint that also changes the coler so you may have to scrape that off to.
thats what i thought too so i wasnt sure...ima check it out sometime to figure it out cuz most of the lighting is all blue and then i got those green lights...

·
Premium Member
14,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
im not 100% sure cuz i dont have those buttons in my 99 but if i had to guess they are size #94 mini wedge 12v bulbs. those are the ones behind the ac/heat controls at least, i swapped all of mine to blue :)
howd u change those? cuz i have the ac knobs that have a blue tint so it glows blue, but the problem is that the light behind it is kind of a yellow/gold so what color does it make the light? green...so yea i need to change those bulbs

1 - 6 of 6 Posts