Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How hard is it to install fog lights for an ignorant noob?

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
just buy the fog lights that come on the GT's. I'm assuming you're trying to put them on a v6.

·
Registered
79 Posts
+1 on getting OEM ones, stay away from the autozone/advance/oreilley POS ones. I had them at first just to see if they would actually improve visability. finally got GT takeoffs kind and they look so much better.

if i can figure out the install, anyone can, lol. buy the actual wiring harness from VMP or somewhere, and download the instructions. i figured it all out without them, but it was good to have them to double check myself. takes not very long at all.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ok, i saw these on ebay, they're the same exact size and shape as the factory ones ( at least thats how its advertised) but they're not OEM. says it comes with everything ready to install, i need them smoked to match my headlights. i shouldn't have problems right?

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
ok, i saw these on ebay, they're the same exact size and shape as the factory ones ( at least thats how its advertised) but they're not OEM. says it comes with everything ready to install, i need them smoked to match my headlights. i shouldn't have problems right?
depends, i know i get uneasy buying parts from ebay, but i know i got my front and rear bumper off of there and they came exactly as advertised and in perfect condition. So if you're a trusting person, go for it...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts