Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
!FACEPLATED!
15,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I just have a quick question, did the V6 new edges come with the fog light wires already installed? Im not sure if ford just used the same wiring for both v6 and gts to cut costs. Im trying to sell my fog lights in the classifies and this would be good info to know. thanks

Michael

·
Danger To Manifold
1,488 Posts
Mine does not have it or the switch.

I believe the harness is there but it doesn't have the connectors or extensions to where the fogs would be. However there is a wiring kit that you can buy.

If a v6 had the pony package I think it came with fog lamps.

·
Wax on, Wax off
7,738 Posts
Mine did not have wires behind the bumper, but had like a place holder for the switch that had wires attacted to it.

·
Registered
28 Posts
My 2003 was missing mount brackets, wires, switch

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
ugh ive been trying to figure this out for a while now...

is there a wiring harness behind the dash panel already? or will i have to get a whole new setup?

·
Wax on, Wax off
7,738 Posts
ugh ive been trying to figure this out for a while now...

is there a wiring harness behind the dash panel already? or will i have to get a whole new setup?
In your case, buy the switch from somewhere and see if there are leds on the back of it for wires... Even if there is no harness behind the dash panel, all you have to do is wire wires...

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
In your case, buy the switch from somewhere and see if there are leds on the back of it for wires... Even if there is no harness behind the dash panel, all you have to do is wire wires...

You fail to understand how lazy i am :D

I wanna know if its there NOW! BEFORE i start opening **** up lol

·
Wax on, Wax off
7,738 Posts
You fail to understand how lazy i am :D

I wanna know if its there NOW! BEFORE i start opening **** up lol
Lol... because its so hard right? You are extreamly lazy if you cant pop two trim piece out and look around :tomato

Like I said, sell me the fogs and I will acually, you know.... USE THEM :hug

1 - 13 of 13 Posts