Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, so I ordered foglights for my 2007 v6 Mustang..

hdcautosports sold it to me off of Ebay..I took it to a professional to get it installed and they said that it is hitting the condenser so they cannot put it on?
I'm confused because it SHOULD fit..

NEW BLACK GRILL GRILLE WITH CHROME HOUSING FOGLIGHTS V6 | eBay

Please follow the link and let me know why it may not fit? As far as I know (I bought the car used) it's still the stock condenser.

·
Banned
17,374 Posts
Hey guys, so I ordered foglights for my 2007 v6 Mustang..

hdcautosports sold it to me off of Ebay..I took it to a professional to get it installed and they said that it is hitting the condenser so they cannot put it on?
I'm confused because it SHOULD fit..

NEW BLACK GRILL GRILLE WITH CHROME HOUSING FOGLIGHTS V6 | eBay

Please follow the link and let me know why it may not fit? As far as I know (I bought the car used) it's still the stock condenser.
post a link and we'll follow it...other then that sounds like you need a new professional...honestly i don't know why you'd need a professional for such a simple install..

·
Banned
17,374 Posts
says its a direct replacement....so take the hint to do it yourself...because your pro sounds like he would of half assed it anyway

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i just don't know how to do the wiring- and when he showed me it is clear that it would touch the condenser..and that can ruin it, right?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
that helps alot thank you - looks like you just need to move a few things and cut a piece or two..
ill most likely take it back to them with these reviews

1 - 7 of 7 Posts