Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
I Poop Entirely Way Too Much
8,720 Posts
What ever you want? With 4 grand you can tackle and one area very well or spread it around some. What mods do you have so far?

·
Registered
923 Posts
gears for sure if you don't already have them. but that's only $300-$400

·
~C~, The Other White Meat!
1,623 Posts
s/c that bitch!

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
Take half of it and put that away. Then use 2k towards whatever you want in your car.

:2cents

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
^ I agree, I wouldn't spend 4k all on my car during the tough economic times.. I do gears tuner and just a few bolt ons and be done

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Buy ford stock and buy better parts in a year when their stock goes up!

Or, pay off the difference on my 300 so I could sell it!

I'd get the complete grip box from Maximum Motorsports if you don't ahve suspension. Or a built bottom end.

·
Penetration before detonation
2,189 Posts
+1 on paying off debt.

I just dropped $3,976 about an hour ago, paying off mine :)

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
yeah that's an even better idea, pay off any debt you have. I think its crazy to drop 4k all at once in a car anyways if you have any kind of debt. I mean if you don't owe money to cc company's of car loans go for the parts. but still put half in a savings account for emergency funds.

·
~C~, The Other White Meat!
1,623 Posts
Take half of it and put that away. Then use 2k towards whatever you want in your car.

:2cents
pay off debt imo
yeah that's an even better idea, pay off any debt you have. I think its crazy to drop 4k all at once in a car anyways if you have any kind of debt. I mean if you don't owe money to cc company's of car loans go for the parts. but still put half in a savings account for emergency funds.
I agree with these statements, however, I have given up pushing the right thing to do with money on this site!!! Hence, my post still stands.

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
The only reason I say pay off debt is cause I hate my other car and the amount I am upside down on it is the reason I am not selling it. Otherwise I'd sell it and I'd be happy. Of course, I don't really have debt other than my car payments and mortgage. No credit card debt FTW.

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
i agree with all who mentioned at least saving some of it. probably not the answer you wanted to hear, but you will be further ahead down the road.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts