Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For all of you who have been asking Mickey for a quote on a whipple has this price been the best? I have heard of a ford dealer with a lower price from another forum but what have you found? I'm not looking to lowball anybody but this is alot of money ya know!!!! I hope this is not out of line and thanks Mickey for all of your timely responses so far but I'm prolly ordering within a week so I'm lookin to spend the least possible.

Thanks in advance...

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
I bought a Polished H.O. intercooled kit for my 06 auto from him. Best price I could fine for all that, plus its supposedly the upgraded Gen2 Whipple kit...supposed to run a bit more efficient. Mickey was super easy to work with too.

·
Registered
5,102 Posts
I heard www.rwtd.com has low prices. They don't show a whipple on their site but if you call I think they can give you a price. Just what I heard

·
Registered
6,471 Posts
I bought a Polished H.O. intercooled kit for my 06 auto from him. Best price I could fine for all that, plus IT IS the upgraded Gen2 Whipple kit...IT DOES run more efficiently. Mickey was super easy to work with too.
Fixed that ;)....Thanks Ramiro!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts