Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
90,xxx Miles. Mainly High Miles, Great Running Engine! No Leaks... Has a lot of life! I'm only selling because I have a 4.6 DOHC that I will be swapping in it. For some reason I don't know why but this engine seemed faster than most other GT's, Idk, maybe I'm just crazy.

It will come Complete from Throttle Body to Oil Pan. Will not include Wiring Harness, Power Steering Pump or A/C Compressor because I need them for my swap.

Includes K&N Air Filter & Hosing with MAF
(Will NOT PART OUT THIS SALE)

$1200 Obo

I also have a T-45 For sale. has 150,xxx comes with Spec Stage 2 Clutch (5,xxx) comes without shifter. Sychros are going bad shifting into 1st & 2nd. (Maybe a $200 rebuild kit and there you go?)
It works and will get you were you need to be. Everything I'm selling is very reliable and dependable. I drove this car out of town 3 times and NO PROBLEMS WITH ENGINE at all. No Check Engine Light upon Take out.

$200

PM me if interested

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Last bump... Need to fund my project :) My loss, your gain. $500 for engine?

Make a stupid offer on the trans and clutch, idc.

If not, I'll just delay my project and start saving.

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Holy crap is that really how cheap replacement engines are for our car?
No, it isn't. They go for around $1,000 to $2,000 around junk yard businesses and thats giving them the benefit of the doubt. Keep in mind most of the time its with 100,xxx miles + & with unknown information about the engine. Most of the time they tell you, "It's a good running motor, pulled it outta a car that was in a accident, nothings wrong, we test our motors, blah blah blah :bash:"

Crap like that. I'm just returning the favor, I decided I'm not going to be a dick. I got my GT for an AWESOME price, and same with my 4V motor and trans. I'm giving back to the community :naughty:

Plus, I wanna fund my 4V swap & yes, I still have it for sale. Comes with Fly Wheel as well.

·
Registered
101 Posts
No, it isn't. They go for around $1,000 to $2,000 around junk yard businesses and thats giving them the benefit of the doubt. Keep in mind most of the time its with 100,xxx miles + & with unknown information about the engine. Most of the time they tell you, "It's a good running motor, pulled it outta a car that was in a accident, nothings wrong, we test our motors, blah blah blah :bash:"

Crap like that. I'm just returning the favor, I decided I'm not going to be a dick. I got my GT for an AWESOME price, and same with my 4V motor and trans. I'm giving back to the community :naughty:

Plus, I wanna fund my 4V swap & yes, I still have it for sale. Comes with Fly Wheel as well.
im interested can you call me at some point want to ask a few questions and have to find a shipper

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
did you sell the engine yet? if not call me 404-707-1855 tony anytimes fine
Oops, sorry was skimming fast, didn't even see your number :facepalm: I gotta cha.

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
no warranty, but our pick and pull sells all engines for 250 no matter what it is
I'd like to see them pull an 04 Termi Motor with All Accessories and attachments for $250 :bs

1 - 20 of 27 Posts