Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
977 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I really need to start cleaning house here. All parts were at one time or another attached to a 2002 V6. I can get pictures of everything later. I'll add more parts as I trip over them.

All Items located in NW Jersey.

SHIPPING:

Medium/Large Items: will be through UPS (The brown trucks) - Tracking numbers will be provided

Small Items: will be through USPS (The little white trucks with the eagle on it) - I'll give you their useless tracking number - they don't update like UPS/FedEx/DHL does.

ITEMS:

Pair of 2.5" Offset/offset Pypes Violator Mufflers. One has welding slag on it where I attempted - and failed :facepalm: - to weld a hanger on. Other than that they're in great condition$70 Shipped for both

2001 Cobra hood FREE - COME GET IT OFF MY LAWN. I DID SOME PATCHWORKING TO THE FIBERGLASS. WAS REDFIRE IN COLOR, STILL HAS OEM "COBRA" LINER,

AutoMeter Cobalt series trans temp gauge #6149 - 100 to 250*F. Short sweep electric. Bought it used myself - don't need it anymore since I have a manual trans now. You'll need a new sender which is available through Summit, Jegs, etc. for ~$25. I've also hacked the mounting studs off the back. $30 Shipped

AutoMeter ES Series gauges

5921 - mechanical oil pressure - new line kit will be included $70 Shipped
5949 - short sweep electric trans temp - includes unused sender and brass adapters $60 Shipped

_

Reactions: x7sage7x

·
Registered
977 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Most pictures updated.

_

·
Registered
977 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Added some stuff and updated pictures!!!!

dibs on the bezels when they come off hold!
Found the missing one - you have first dibs

_

·
Registered
977 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
How beat up are the MAC mufflers? How many miles are on them?
One has a small dent in it. They are scrapped up from the car bottoming out, and the outlet on the one has extensive scraping damage. They're off the car now - I can get pictures tomorrow. Milage is unknown - got them used from another member her on MM. Didn't really like the sound of them on my car.

I'll take it. PM your paypal.
PM'd

_

·
Registered
977 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
^Thank you

-Pictures and list updated to reflect sale pending and sold items

_

·
Registered
977 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
the violators, how old are those? I might be interested. I'm going to youtube some clips see if i can come up with something, my flomasters are getting old
Unknown. Bought them used at one of Englishtown's Swap Meets awhile back. They are LOUD. Muffler construction is a perforated tube inside the casing itself - you can see straight through it. It's more of an appearance of a muffler rather than the job of a muffler.

American Muscle's Sound Clip
Pypes Violator vs. Stock Exhaust - 1999-2004 Ford Mustang GT - YouTube

_

·
_
3,782 Posts
Clutch cable recieved. Did you 2 day it? You are my hero. I oredered a clutch cale from UPR saturady night... didnt make it today... And I oredered a Ford Racing clutch cable from Summit with 2 day shipping teusday night.... Didnt make it either. And I sure as hell wanted a clutch cable to go driving this weekend. You, sir, have saved the day!

1 - 20 of 46 Posts