Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright so installing the raxiom halo projectors from American muscle and before we put them in we wanted to make sure everything works right of course.. Ok so put on parking lights and the halo, turn signal, and corner lights light up on left and right headlights. Then turn on the headlights everything works fine, same with the brights. But when I went to check the turn signals the left side of the car works but not the right.. When you turn on the right it makes a fast clickin sound instead of the regular steady beat, but the left works perfect.. Changed the turn sig fuse and still nothing.. So long story short.. The turn signal bulb lights up but when you signal it to flicker it doesn't do anything. Help is needed.. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
one of the bulbs burnt out. either front or rear. check both on the side that doesnt work. they are dual filament so the second filament is burnt out. this should fix your problem

·
Registered
715 Posts
one of the bulbs burnt out. either front or rear. check both on the side that doesnt work. they are dual filament so the second filament is burnt out. this should fix your problem
^ Exactly. Bulb burnt out

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well I rebought another turn signal light bulb and same thing.. and then the tail light signal works but I didn't check to see any other bulbs are out thanks guys ill check tomorrow when I get it back from the dyno

·
Premium Member
2,063 Posts
Alright so installing the raxiom halo projectors from American muscle and before we put them in we wanted to make sure everything works right of course.. Ok so put on parking lights and the halo, turn signal, and corner lights light up on left and right headlights. Then turn on the headlights everything works fine, same with the brights. But when I went to check the turn signals the left side of the car works but not the right.. When you turn on the right it makes a fast clickin sound instead of the regular steady beat, but the left works perfect.. Changed the turn sig fuse and still nothing.. So long story short.. The turn signal bulb lights up but when you signal it to flicker it doesn't do anything. Help is needed.. Thanks in advance.
96Custom,

I'm sorry to hear about the issue you're experiencing with your Turn Signal. MustGT definitely pointed you in the right direction. Check all the bulbs and make sure there's nothing burnt out. In most cases when having this issue, a burnt out bulb is the source of the problem!

If you strike out here as well, shoot me a PM and I'll have one of my CS Managers contact you directly to get you squared away! Our Mustang Experts are here Monday-Friday from 9AM-9PM EST and Saturdays from 9AM-5:30PM EST. If you want to hit them up, their number is 866.727.1266.

Let me know what I can do to help!

-Dan

1 - 5 of 5 Posts