Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay guys remember when I switched my 05 and got an 08. Well I was pretty happy with it until. I left it at the dealership so they could detail it and when I brought it home I noticed a stupid door ding it even chipped the paint!!!! When I took it in it didnt have it Im very freaking observant!!! So when I get there they acted all stupid like you parked somewhere where they hit it not here at the dealership!!! And then they switched they're story to a rock caused the ding on the right door!! I was like WTF!!! 500 dollars!! to fix it damn a week old today and then this ****!! I bitched until they said they would fix it and then I noticed two other dents on the frame of the same side it looked like something landed on it hard it went straight to the metal too. Then they were like we just quoted you for the door!!! The hell with them!!!

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Those look old I would make them fixer or call the area rep!

·
Registered
207 Posts
Looks like it got beat to hell. If the frame is jacked up too tell them that they better look the entire car over with you there. Put it up on the lift and really go over it. Sounds like it might have gotten beat when loading and/or unloading off the transport truck if the frame's damaged.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I seem to have the worst luck this freaking month!! First the shop lost my keys and then this!!!

·
Premium Member
2,153 Posts
Man those are bad dents!! I hope they fix all of it. I would kill them if they did that to mine.

·
Registered
743 Posts
I seem to have the worst luck this freaking month!! First the shop lost my keys and then this!!!
Hey man that is no way to talk.....gotta get in line behind me with the bad luck stuff....basketball goal fell on windshield and hood 2 months after bringing my baby home. Getting ready to buy some mods and my wife nailed the mailbox ( her car at least )
Actually your car looks beat up so you can have first place in the bad luck line:sorry

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
And the sales guy was all like get me an Ipod touch and Ill take care of the dents! (I work at Circuit city) I was like why the hell would I pay for something i didnt even cause!!! bastard!!!

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well Im first place whos second?
Oh the dealership said to take it to them Monday so they could fix it thats when Im going to see if they are going to cover the frame dent too! So Ill let you guys know how it goes Monday! Bastards better let me a rental.

·
Banned
5,174 Posts
I've had a broken trunk lock, my transmissions been ****ed since the car had 2K miles on it, ny fuel guage has been fixed twice and its still not working properly, my speedo jumps randomly when reving the engine. I'm not allowed to mod the car anymore until the warranty expires cause of all the crap thats happened to it.

I think I take the cake :lol

·
Registered
113 Posts
Look at the bright side, you could be, (or have been) the governor of NY. LMAO
(sorry)
Getting back to reality, I think I'd discuss the damage with the dealership with a loaded handgun holstered up.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thats true!! lmao!!!
Yeah for sure the ding on the door is getting fixed but idk yet if the frame one is getting fixed!! I mean damn only 200 miles on it and its getting painted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thats just a downer

1 - 20 of 49 Posts