Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I happen to have a broken explorer in my driveway. I plan on taking the rear 02 sensors for my car. I wanted to know what else I can salvage from this car. It is destined for the dump anyway.
The damage is from a bad accident that bent the passenger side frame and a leak in the sun roof let the rain poor in. The car still starts but it leaks powersteering fluid.

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
I happen to have a broken explorer in my driveway. I plan on taking the rear 02 sensors for my car. I wanted to know what else I can salvage from this car. It is destined for the dump anyway.
The damage is from a bad accident that bent the passenger side frame and a leak in the sun roof let the rain poor in. The car still starts but it leaks powersteering fluid.
the engine, a/c compressor, wheels and tires if not damaged, wiring harness

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah I was definatly thinking tires but as far as the engine goes I don't know what I would do with it. Im looking more for parts that I can use on my stang.
thanks for the input

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
yeah I was definatly thinking tires but as far as the engine goes I don't know what I would do with it. Im looking more for parts that I can use on my stang.
thanks for the input
what year mustang? 4.0?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts