Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im thinking about buying a 2011 Ford Fiesta sedan. Just wanted to get some feedback from any owners on here.

·
Rent Asunder!
11,806 Posts
The new Fiesta is a nice little car. Great mpg, great handling, and top build quality. A couple local guys I work with have them and have nothing but good things to say. I've been eyeing a 2012 Focus for a new daily myself.

·
Registered
890 Posts
I actually own 1. It's a grey hatch back. The gas milage is decent. But no torque :(

If you were looking to get a fiesta buy the newer focus. It has more power and it gets around the same gas milage

·
Rent Asunder!
11,806 Posts
It is true, they have little torque, but that's not what they're known for. Besides, would you really expect a ton of torque from a 1.6L?

The new Focus is a great car as well, that is for sure. If you're looking for something sporty, yet with good mpg and decently quick, I'd hold out til November for the 2012 Focus ST ecoboost. 250hp/250tq in a 2600lbs car that still gets 32mpg+ on the highway. It's going to be one awesome addition to the ecoboost family and there is talk of an ecoboost Fiesta coming soon.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ya im not looking for something with any speed per say. Just a good gas saver really. Thanks for the feedback. I really like the Tuxedo Black Metallic and Monterey Grey Metallic. And in 10yrs i can drop a 5.0 crate motor in it!

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Test drove one yesterday...i thought it drove like ****! The 6 speed auto is very jumping and doesn't shift smooth.

·
Rent Asunder!
11,806 Posts
I'm not sure about the auto, the one I drove was a stick and it drove great.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts