Modded Mustang Forums banner

Swap the 3.7 for the 3.5 in V6

• Leave the Taurus SHO and V6 Mustang as they are.

Votes: 21 65.6%
  • Put the 3.5 in the Mustang and the 3.7 in the Taurus.

Votes: 11 34.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
161 - 167 of 167 Posts

·
Banned
15,799 Posts
I had the opportunity to buy a 93 cobra way back in a day but didn't because I knew I would have wrapped it around a pole some where. I was younger and dumber and knew that it would be trouble. Same principle applies here and yes, I have heard other people make the same decision before when considering a mustang. Some people just want the looks and don't need the speed.
thanks we all learned a lesson from your bullsh!t post

No guys... the military has enough cock suckers like him. For a lot of people in the military the uniform is much like chris' keyboard. He would think that because he's in the military he can get away with his logorrhea. He's a piece of **** that thinks knowing he's a piece of **** somehow makes it ok for him to be a piece of ****. He is so ****ing stupid that it took 15 people saying "if you don't care why tell us you don't care?" for him to realize that he was doing it wrong. He's a little kid who's probably smarter than the rest of the kids in his highschool so he thinks he's smarter than people with 5 times as much life experience as he has. He will learn, infact I'm almost positive he has. He has no command presence in his life so he demands it here. I pity him knowing that he will never be able to truly enjoy life and comprehend the wonderful things in the world because he's so ignorant. I have dealt with a whole lot of assholes just like him and the best thing to do is just ignore them. After this post Chris is dead to me and I advise the same for all of you. having his words fall on deaf ears would be worse than a ban to him. Just let him suffer the consequences of being a complete dick face, don't bother yourselves with his bullshit.
lol this hurt my feelings. The only things I'd give you for allll your help to me is my finger

·
Retired MM Ninjas
12,555 Posts
Baby, I'm gonna butter your biscuit..

161 - 167 of 167 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.