Modded Mustang Forums banner

21 - 40 of 51 Posts

·
KCCO
5,980 Posts
Fs: Bright License Plate LEDs! Great Mod, Ships Same-day!

Pics aren't working for me. What I can say though is I bought Led license plate lights for my car off eBay, as well as reverse lights, and they make such a big difference. It will definitely give your car that "expensive car" look with true white LED lights instead of yellow halogen bulbs. Makes a bigger difference on white colored plates

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Mustang Lighting Experts
1,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #22 (Edited)
Having high quality LEDs also plays a big factor in their appearance. The lower-quality options will have a purplish-hue thanks to the poor-quality LEDs they utilize

Nick C.

·
Premium Member
11,663 Posts
I hope to have pics of before and after, including the install of all of them, by the weekend.

·
Mustang Lighting Experts
1,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #28 (Edited)
We haven't taken any videos for the license plate location, but we have taken comparison photos with every model in a Terminator, S197, and many other models

Nick C.

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
What is the difference between white and warm white? What would the newer cars have?

·
Mustang Lighting Experts
1,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
The white is a pure white LED color and the warm white is more of a yellowish tint.

I'm not sure what you mean by newer cars, but regular white is our most popular option.

Thanks!
Paul

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
Ok. What all do I have to order to run the regular white?

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
Ok I just ordered. Only comment, 5 dollar light with 5 dollar shipping. Shipping was almost more than the light.

·
Mustang Lighting Experts
1,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
It's just $5 flat rate, so you'll get the same pricing when you order an HID kit! Actual cost of the postage is $3 and you'll find that the lights are well-packed and shipped quickly :)

Thanks,
Paul

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
Thanks.

·
Regular
1,237 Posts
Just ordered these! Best price I've found for them

21 - 40 of 51 Posts