Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone know where i can buy one @? if not, whats a good price for a kit w/ flywheel shipped. i had a pretty fun experience almost blowing my clutch out... i know now that its almost gone and id better get a new one ready.... im a lil chicken shitt though about anything this close to my tranny so im going for ford racing to keep my warranty :)

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
whose ken? im undecided but most likely will be a dealer visit for warranty reason...

·
Skirt Chasing Philanderer
14,391 Posts
Then just tell them you want to upgrade the clutch and they should be able to list out the aceptable clutches to put in...

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
DUDE! thats not my question, did u even read my first post? sorry but i just want a link to the site with the best deal, if not, can someoone tell me what a good price is? thats all!

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
you sir, deserve a big ass choclate chip cookie filled with virgin pussy juice! cheers to u!

edit: waiiiiit a min, theres noone there for our cars?!

·
14,391 Posts
DUDE! the reason I said ask the dealer is because they arent going to warranty just any clutch... I dont know about these days as I havent worked for Ford in 3 years, but they used to only cover cobra and spec under warranty as an upgrade... I did read your first post but it depends on too many things to just pick a clutch out of a line...

Oh and from now on you can call me "Sir" not dude...

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
DUDE! the reason I said ask the dealer is because they arent going to warranty just any clutch... I dont know about these days as I havent worked for Ford in 3 years, but they used to only cover cobra and spec under warranty as an upgrade... I did read your first post but it depends on too many things to just pick a clutch out of a line...

Oh and from now on you can call me "Sir" not dude...
sir dude! i didnt mean to snap @ u i guess but i already talked to ford and they sed they will warranty a ford racing but not a centerforce or spec... i dont know if thats true but thats what im going by, if u have information discrediting what i was told, ill give u a coookie for it.... BRO!:tomato

·
14,391 Posts
I knew they wouldnt warranty centerforce btu they used to warranty spec. Look into King Cobra clutches ( if anyone has feedback chime in ). I dont have any info for you on the 05+ with the KC clutches but know they are pretty bad ass in the 90's and early 00 mustangs. Plus Ford will warranty that clutch. If they said no tell them 1FastFox said they are full of **** and will...

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
sorry for trusting in you joeice...

thanks everyone for the links...

juan is gay.....that is all

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
1 - 19 of 19 Posts