Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey everyone, this is my first post here thought I'd introduce my self. My name is Willy and I have a 2010 Mustang GT after many years of owning LS1 cars. Right now Im looking at getting some hot rod cams for my car but Im honestly a little weary after a really bad experience in the GM world and cams. Right now my Mustang has roush cold air, pypes off road x, pypes mid muffler cat back, 4.10 gears,Bama tuned, and a hurst short throw. I will get headers and eventually an intake manifold to accompany the cams if I do purchase them. So, basically how would the hot rod cams perform as daily driver duty? Any longevity or reliability issues? Anything I should know about them?I am not really concerned with power gains more of that awesone sound cams give you so please dont suggest other cams lol. Thanks for any advice or tips

·
Registered
129 Posts
I spoke with a Ford Racing tech before installing the Hot Rod cams. I was told that the cams will not cause excessive wear and are fine for "normal driving". My car is still very streetable and it does sound sweet!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts