Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HEY GUYS, I JUST WANT TO GET A FEW OPINIONS ON FORD RACING SPRINGS, OR SOME OTHER OPINIONS ON LOWERING SPRINGS. I'M JUST TRYING TO ELIMINATE SOME OF THAT GAP IN THE FENDER WELLS. tHANKS

·
MM's Ford Truck Guy
1,352 Posts
eibach pro kit is one of the best kits i think out there but u would also need caster camber plates also so u can adjust everything easier

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
I bought them for the same reason you did...even tho i have not put them on yet im 99.9% sure that i will be happy. Only thing i have read is that it takes a few weeks for them to fully "drop" to the 1 and 1.25 drop.

·
Registered
35 Posts
+1 on the frpp c springs just low enough without being to low. work well on the track and my headers dont bottom out anywhere Chris

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
my roommate went from eibach sportlines to frpp B springs and loves it. The sportlines are too low for our area, and the b springs are about the same drop as my pro-kit, but more of a stiff spring. My car bounces over speed bumps when just creeping, and his is very stiff and smooth

·
Penetration before detonation
2,189 Posts
Wish I could give some useful input on the FRPP springs, but I throroughly enjoy my pro-kit. Aside from the blown-out shocks...

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
im installing my FRP C springs today...ill take some pictures before and after ...its probly not going to settle right away...but ill put em up on this thread

·
Registered
922 Posts
I have the C springs - perfect drop IMO......however, you better get new shocks and struts because the car will ride like a dump truck after youre done.

·
mm's nitrous mod
12,988 Posts
we did doc's mach the other day. i think he posted pic's in the picture section. stock mach lowering and then the c-springs. they are still settling, but looks bad ass!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts