Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Not A Regular Member
17,101 Posts
This probably isn't much help but I know it's saying through 95 because Ford used distributors instead of coil packs until then. I've never had the opportunity to work on a car with a distributor but if the ends that connect to the distributor are the same as the ones that connect to coil packs then they should work. Hopefully someone can chime in on whether or not the wires connect the same to coil packs and distributors.

·
Just Cheesin'
7,574 Posts
Biggest I've seen is 8.5mm. But the only reason you would need bigger wires is if you are pushing more current to the plugs. They wouldn't put wires on that restrict it..

·
Registered
1,842 Posts

·
Registered
1,842 Posts

·
Banned
12,740 Posts
Nology makes some crazy wires :p

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
Nology makes some crazy wires :p
-1??? lol :no

FRPP ones that I linked are good. I will have some one my car here in next couple days (depending on when I get them.. being shipped ATM) Not gonna tell you what I paid for mine though becuase it might hurt your feelings.. ;)

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sorry replying so so late. but u think if i buy them from summitracing cus their only 42 bucks for a 97 v8 and only use 6 plugs it would work for my 6? im thinking thats possible.

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
I would google search the part number of the ones I listed. I'm sure you will find them at a god price. That $60 set was the first thing that popped up on google search. I'm sure if you looked you could find it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts