Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
.well im lookin into these rims at forgeline.com and well there not cheap, im trying to figure out whether the price is for a set or each like 1200 to 1500 bucks, there custom forged alloy, and if anyone knows bout these guys or the pricing factor, please tell me.....

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
I've never heard of them. I've heard great things about companies like iForged, CCW, & TrueForged.

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
Ya,...if you want pics of the iForged, CCW's, or TrueForged rims, go to the pictures section and scroll through all the Termi pics. Find rims you like in there, show me the pic, and I'll tell you exactly what rims they are.

·
It's in the details Mod!
11,051 Posts
Forgeline makes some very nice stuff, however the $1200 - $1500 is each wheel.

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
^yeah, someday I'll have nice rims :drool

·
It's in the details Mod!
11,051 Posts
Me too. I am thinking about buying so TF's in a 19/20 combo. :yes I think 20's on the back look good, but the front are just too damn big. And I don't like a 18/20 combo. TF chicane in Mineral Grey with a polished lip and rivets. Yummy.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
holy crap..man i was hopin that was for a set from forgeline i really like those rims...but damn...

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i just looked at ccw and fell in love with lm 20 or the classic, both look the same for the most part, and alot cheaper then forgeline...

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
how heavy are those rims of course theyll be heavier with tires, but rims them selves considering there t6 alloy?

·
Registered
75 Posts
True Forged are 3K+ for the polished chicanes...........Add $500 for Chrome.:cool:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts