Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Cruising the backroads
5,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:facepalm:
REPS WILL BE GIVEN!
would anyone help write a short appropriate paragraph with all these words?

acknowledge
beneficiary
delinquent
deprive
homicide
justice
penalize
reject
spouse
unstable
vocation
warden

I know i will be flamed. "get ya **** done!" "we ain't ye bitch!"

·
Super Moderator
14,581 Posts
Do your own homework. We all had to do it. Help will be given if needed, but you should always make an attempt at least. Just asking someone else to do it for you breeds the dependency that is the problem with people today.

·
Hardcore Devotee
2,179 Posts
Lariat should acknowledge that being an unstable, delinquent, reject is no way to go through life. He continues to deprive humanity of any justice by continuing to breathe our air. We would all be the beneficiary if he would just stop eating so much cheese. The justice system should penalize him by having warden bubba teach him a lesson for cheating at his assignments. Everyone at MM knows his vocation is handling man meat and his future spouse will be an armidillo.

:curtsy:

·
Needs moar meat
5,011 Posts
Lariat should acknowledge that being an unstable, delinquent, reject is no way to go through life. He continues to deprive humanity of any justice by continuing to breathe our air. The justice system should penalize him by having warden bubba teach him a lesson for cheating at his assignments. Everyone at MM knows his vocation is handling man meat and his future spouse will be an armidillo.

Epic win

Sent from cellular signals

·
It'll be bout tree fiddy
3,429 Posts
NYPA?

Lariat should acknowledge that being an unstable, delinquent, reject is no way to go through life. He continues to deprive humanity of any justice by continuing to breathe our air. We would all be the beneficiary if he would just stop eating so much cheese. The justice system should penalize him by having warden bubba teach him a lesson for cheating at his assignments. Everyone at MM knows his vocation is handling man meat and his future spouse will be an armidillo.

:lmao

·
Cruising the backroads
5,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That was good, although i ended up getting one thrown together. Isn't as good as my others, but i find it funny.

I know most of you won’t acknowledge the fact that we are all a beneficiary for something. Heck even that delinquent down the street that is deprived of care and love from his parents. Although he has committed homicide before and it’s scary. If he did I hope he gets justice brought his way. Although if the sum you are getting is large enough the government will try and penalize you because of it. Go ahead and reject them, they’re idiots anyways. Oh, please don’t tell my spouse that i was a beneficiary for some unstable man that died the other day. He though he had the vocation to be a warden, but he ended up freaking out and killing himself and others.

·
Hooning
893 Posts
That was good, although i ended up getting one thrown together. Isn't as good as my others, but i find it funny.

I know most of you won’t acknowledge the fact that we are all a beneficiary for something. Heck even that delinquent down the street that is deprived of care and love from his parents. Although he has committed homicide before and it’s scary. If he did I hope he gets justice brought his way. Although if the sum you are getting is large enough the government will try and penalize you because of it. Go ahead and reject them, they’re idiots anyways. Oh, please don’t tell my spouse that i was a beneficiary for some unstable man that died the other day. He thought he had the vocation to be a warden, but he ended up freaking out and killing himself and others.
:hidinghere:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts