Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What would you guys like to see me put in here?

Honda reference information for quick and easy glancing on specs? FAQs for common honda problems and/or common honda swaps?

Give me some feedback so I can figure out how to setup the FAQ thread.

·
Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
There, I have a rough build of the Honda engine list... it's hard to read, even for me and I know what it all means.

Any questions or suggestions, feel free to throw em at me. (but not too hard)

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
Maybe i got confused with the title? ALL other vehicles. NOT just Honda's. :dunno Im a lil disgruntled about only Honda stuff being present.

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Casper98GT said:
Maybe i got confused with the title? ALL other vehicles. NOT just Honda's. :dunno Im a lil disgruntled about only Honda stuff being present.
Thats ok Casper. Right now Hes to only "other vehicle" owner in here. This section is for anyone who wants to post anything about thier "other" vehicle. Hondas, F bodies, Beemers, vettes, You name it.

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
Understandable. Just seems weird being a noob and walking into a section that says All others... and seeing just Honda posts. I just have to understand that its just starting out and any info would be great. :woot

·
Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Casper98GT said:
Once I get Nissan, and mazda information that's readily available to me, it'll be posted.

·
Registered
3,942 Posts
I think being more generalized would be more helpful. Im sure having something like performance info for various cars would be good.

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
im curious to know exactly what a vtec is and what it does. i think you said before but i cant remember.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts