Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone....I finally found a 99-01 cobra front bumper....now my issue is I have no idea how to get it to me....ups and fed ex won't take it and everywhere I have read say greyhound will....but I went on the website and there demensions for shipping are (30"L X 47"W X 82"H ) and the bumper is (80"L x 29"W x 16"H).......so can anyone confirm or deny this or have any tips for this at all????

·
DEC '12 ROTM CO-Winner
5,081 Posts
Not positive but R&L Carriers might do it :dunno they are the freight that brought me my hood. Not sure why UPS won't take it, i've seen bumpers come through there.

·
Head Unicorn
5,085 Posts
I've shipped several bumpers through UPS.... they won't ship them in a box though. Have the bumper wrapped in bubble wrap and tape, stick the shipping label on the tape and let it ride.

·
Registered
2,620 Posts
Hello everyone....I finally found a 99-01 cobra front bumper....now my issue is I have no idea how to get it to me....ups and fed ex won't take it and everywhere I have read say greyhound will....but I went on the website and there demensions for shipping are (30"L X 47"W X 82"H ) and the bumper is (80"L x 29"W x 16"H).......so can anyone confirm or deny this or have any tips for this at all????
Can't you just say the bumper is 82" tall and 16" long instead and then it would be within those dimensions?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts