Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i just found a 2001 gt for 6000 cash it has 99000 miles on it iwent looked at it iys all stock do you guys think this is a good buy let me know cause i will go get in the morning or do you think i could find a better deal is the miles to high for that pric thanks

·
Registered
775 Posts
How well has it been taken care of?? Clean title?... has it's been properly maintenced?
6K, for that car (stock & 99K) is within the price range depending on location yet I'd offer $5700 first.

·
Banned
7,007 Posts
Sounds like a good deal to me. Usually if cars are stock and aren't torn up on the inside, it's been well taken care of. What color is it? Auto or manual?

·
Registered
188 Posts
I think thats a pretty good price but I know you can buy a cobra with that amount of money on military post because of deployments. Like Sonicx said lower the price but imo ask him for $5,500

·
KCCO
5,980 Posts
For comparison, I got my 03 centennial edition gt with 52k miles with full exhaust, cai, and a couple visual mods for 10g. So almost double the miles, 2 years older, seems about right, but I'd offer 5250 and then maybe you could settle on 5500

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
it is a manual and red and its also at a dealership i just called him and he said with everything 6500 out the door

1 - 7 of 7 Posts